Wednesday, June 1, 2011

RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HOLINESS

Wednesday, June 1, 2011
 
What to write? What to write?
 
Today Grandpa realized how much I need him.  I wanted to make a copy of an application which was on pink paper.  I told Grandpa I didn't want to use our colored ink jet.  He said "you can make a copy in black and white".  I was stumped because I was thinking I had to get into the file of Lexmark printer.  Grandpa said " go to the copy machine and push the button that says Black Copies"  He proved that worked by taking a small piece of yellow paper and making a copy.  Yep!  It came out black and grey.  I said "OH! the green button that says color must be for colored copies.  I had to LOL.  I just reaffirmed to Grandpa how much I need him.
 
IN CHRIST
Since I Am in Christ
 
I am RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY.
 
Ephesians 4:24----and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HOLINESS.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment