Tuesday, May 31, 2011

PRISONER

Tuesday, May 31, 2011
It was sure a warm one today.  It was up in the 90s but I'm not complaining because of all the rain we had the last couple of weeks. 
Tuesday is Grandpa's day to take the Amish girls to work and pick them up.  He also had another run taking a couple of girls to a wedding in Middlefield.  He finished up on his mowing and called it a day.  Oh yes!  He brought some fresh onions from the garden to eat.  My favorite.
For me it was playing in the flowers and watering them this morning.  Made some macaroni salad and then went swimming.  Quilting was my afternoon delight. So all and all we had a pretty good day.
IN CHRIST
since I Am in Christ
I am a PRISONER of Christ.
Ephesians 3:1; 4:1-----For this reason I, Paul, the PRISONER of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles----As a PRISONER for the Lord, then I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment