Saturday, May 7, 2011

I CHOOSE

Saturday, May 7, 2011
 
Grandma was feeling her cheerio's today and was able to mark one of the jobs off her job list.  Went out on our back porch and removed all the chairs and scrubbed them down.  I took the garden hose and washed the floor and railings off.  It might not seem like a big job but there was a whole winter of bird poop and dirt all over everything.  Grandpa put the chairs all back on the porch and rolled up the hose.  That was the biggest job because it was easy getting the chairs off with a bump, bump bump but putting them back up was a different story. 
 
STATEMENTS OF TRUTH
 
8. I CHOOSE to present my body to God as a living and holy sacrifice and the members of my body as instruments of righteousness.  I CHOOSE to renew my mind by the living Word of God in order that I may prove that the will of God is good, acceptable and perfect.  I put off the old self with its evil practices and I put on the new self.  I declare myself to be a new creation in Christ. (See Romans 6:13; 12:1-2; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Colossians 3:9-10.)
 
love, grandma
 
(All you mothers have a wonderful day on Sunday.  There is no greater joy or privilege then to be a mother.)
Happy Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment