Monday, May 16, 2011

FRUIT

Monday, May 16, 2011
 
Rosemarie called me this morning and I talked with Roseann.  It was fun to congratulate her on Sarah being prom queen.  Sarah's cousin was the King.  This Friday I will be going to Crestwood H.S. to see Sarah sing solo and with the school choir.  There is a dinner also to go along with the singing.  Roseann told me there was one chair left at the table if I would like to come.  Of course I want to go.
 
This afternoon I called Uncle Sammy and talked with him and Aunt Sue.  I admire those two so much because they don't let anything or anyone slow them down.  When they mowed lawn last week Aunt Sue was even out push mowing  with the mower.  Rosemarie's brother Lenny is coming to Ohio this weekend so we are getting together at Uncle Sammy's Saturday afternoon for a little cake and ice cream for Uncle Sammy's 87 birthday.  I know we will be reminiscing about the good old days because we all were raised by my Grandma and Grandpa Janka.  The photo is from Uncle Sammy's 84th birthday.
 
IN CHRIST
I have been chosen and appointed to bear FRUIT.
 
John 15:16----You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear FRUIT---FRUIT that will last.  Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment