Sunday, May 22, 2011

UNITED

Sunday, May 22, 2011
 
We had a beautiful day here in Ohio but when our son Steve called he mentioned there was a tornado around where our granddaughter Alyssa lives.  He text her and she said they were camping and all find.  We just saw on the news where that was a deadly tornado and they mentioned St. Louis Park, MN area.  I'm thinking our grandson Aaron lives around there now.  Steve said Aaron was on his weekend training with the Army Reserves.  We'll have to keep watching it more closely.
 
How about those Cleveland Indians?  We are going to bring out our Indians memorabilia and display them proudly.  I'll have to dust them off because it's been a long long time.
 
IN CHRIST
Since I Am in Christ
 
I am UNITED with the Lord, and I am one spirit with Him.
 
1 Corinthians 6:17------But he who UNITES himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment