Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kathy version of (I pulled a Pat)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011
  
First of all I want to thank Kathy for allowing me to tell her happening on (I pulled a Pat).  For those who don't know "Pulling a Pat" comes from dumb things I do and all you can do is laugh about it.
 
Last week Kathy went to work in her new upscale office at the church.  Someone came by and was looking at her very strange.  Kathy asked if something was wrong and the person said they were looking at her shoes.  Kathy looked at her shoes and low and behold she had two different shoes on that didn't even look alike.  All she could do is laugh.  Kathy went into her bosses office (the Pastors) and pulled up her pant legs and showed them her shoes.  Another big laugh!  Now you can look at the picture she sent me. Scroll down.  hahahahaha
 
STATEMENTS OF TRUTH
 
3. I believe that God demonstrated His own love for me in that while I was still a sinner, Christ died for me.  I believe that He has delivered me from the domain of darkness and transferred me to His kingdom, and in Him I have redemption, the forgiveness of sins (See Romans 5:8; Colossians 1:13-14)
 
Love, Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment