Saturday, May 28, 2011

SAINT

Saturday, May 28, 2011
 
Had a wonderful day today.  It was like a vacation.  Well sort of maybe like a vacation.  First thing Grandma had to make deviled eggs for Nicole Huzl's open house party.  She got her Master's degree and the Huzl's had a big eat out party.
Grandpa and I went to the cemetery to put flowers on My Mom's and Granny and Grandpa's graves at the Windham cemetery.  While we were there we saw Donnie Wolfarth putting flowers on his Dad's and Grandparents graves.  Had a nice talk with him.  Then Grandpa and I drove to Freedom cemetery to put flowers on Granny's parents and her brothers. 
 
We went to the Huzl's open house and had a fantastic meal.  I took a picture of Nicole to show you all.
 
You all have a safe and restful memorial day.
 
IN CHRIST
since I Am in Christ
 
I am a SAINT.
 
Ephesians 1:1-----I Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the SAINTS in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment