Sunday, May 15, 2011

FRIEND

Sunday, May 15, 2011
 
Cool, Rainy and Cloudy.  Good day for an afternoon nap.
 
This morning Grandpa and I were able to view Tori singing at the worship service at Hudson Community Chapel where she attends church.  They live stream the service which came in very clear.  I will give you the web address for future services.  http://hudson.ccchapel.com/   It was amazing!!
 
I just talked with Rosemarie and she told me Roseann's daughter, Sarah, was prom queen for Crestwood H.S.  Roseann and Rosemarie were there to see Sarah get crowned.  How special is that?  The photo of Sarah is from last year when she was in a H.S. play.
 
IN CHRIST
I am Christ's FRIEND.
 
John 15:15----I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business.  Instead, I have called you FRIENDS, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment