Friday, May 13, 2011

CHILD

Friday, May 13, 2011
 
What an incredible day it was today!  This morning I received a call from a friend at church who was having a major problem.  All I knew to do was pray for him.
 
Grandpa and I met Kathy at Bob Evans and had the most wonderful visit and breakfast for my mother's day gift.  It didn't stop there because we went to Lowes and picked out some beautiful flowers for the front and back porch.  I'm excited!  Kathy gave us the DVD of Grease we ordered to send up to Steve so of course we had to see it before it goes out in the mail.
 
I can tell you but you already know that all the brains in the family came from Grandpa.  He is technology minded and figured out how to get the DVD to play on our big screen in color.  We have never played any DVD's on this new TV till today.
 
We just finished watching Grease when our phone rang and It was our Amish neighbor needing help. The youngest girl just had her tonsils out and was having a lot of pain.  Mom and Dad weren't home so the older sister called for us to get the Mother from the school house picnic they were at. 
 
Now I can tell you I had two phone calls the first from my friend a church saying he had good news. Yeah!!!  the second phone call was from the Amish neighbor saying her sister was doing good and resting.  PRAISE THE LORD!
 
Kathy if you wouldn't mind sending the web address for the live feed of your worship service this Sunday that Tori will be singing at I would appreciate it. Thank you.
 
IN CHRIST
Since I am in Christ:
 
I am God's child.
John 1:12----Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God---
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment