Tuesday, May 24, 2011

NEW CREATION

Tuesday, May 24, 2011
 
How horrible these tornado's have been.  We narrowly escaped one last night.  Actually I don't think it touched down but channel 5 had it coming from Freedom down 303 towards Windham.  We had hail and rain along with high winds but nothing compared to what others are going through.  As I'm writing this we have Fox News on and there are 5 tornado's in OK right now.  The storm chasers had live shots and it was pretty scary.  Tracy,(my daughter-in-law) If I remember right I believe you have family in OK.  Keep us informed if they are alright.
 
IN CHRIST
Since I Am in Christ
 
I am a NEW CREATION.
 
2 Corinthians 5:17----Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a NEW CREATION; the old has gone, the new has come!
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment