Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I BELIEVE

Tuesday, May 10, 2011
 
We had a wonderful evening with John, Michael and Erica.  Debbie is in Harrisburg otherwise she would have been here.  Missed you Deb.  Give your Mom our love.
 
For supper I thought we would have an old favorite that John liked.  I made two casseroles of Macaroni, ground beef and sausage in tomato sauce. Along with that  corn, lettuce salad with fruit and zucchini bread.  For dessert we had humble pie.  I say humble because when I cut into the rhubarb strawberry pie it poured out.  Something just didn't go right.  Erica has to come and give Grandma a refresher course on pies.  God bless Erica because she was brave enough to take a pie home.  We hope she could pass it off as a cobbler to her roomates.
 
STATEMENTS OF TRUTH
 
11.  I BELIEVE that the Lord Jesus has all authority in heaven and on Earth, and He is the head over all rule and authority.  I am complete in Him.  I BELIEVE that Satan and his demons are subject to me in Christ since I am a member of Christ's Body.  Therefore, I obey the command to submit to God and resist the devil, and I command Satan in the name of Jesus Christ to leave my presence. (See Matthew 28:18; Ephesians 1:19-23; Collossians 2:10; James 4:7.)
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment