Thursday, May 5, 2011

WARFARE

Thursday, May 5, 2011
 
We had a wonderful time at Michael's High School Spring Concert last night.  Put a couple of sticks in Michael's hand and the beat goes on.  It was enjoyable to listen for the different instruments during the songs.  It was also senior recognition night along with being their last concert. Great job Michael!
 
Today was a beautiful day and that is worth repeating beautiful day.  Grandpa mowed again and surprised me with the first fresh cut Rhubarb from the garden.  Grandpa also found a pie recipe for me to try and that will be tomorrow morning.
 
Today was also National Prayer Day.  This evening I went to the Renaissance Center in Windham where I met with others to pray for our country and communities.  Our country needs prayer.
 
STATEMENTS OF TRUTH
 
5. I choose to be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.  I put no confidence in the flesh, for the weapons of WARFARE are not of the flesh but are divinely powerful for the destruction of strongholds.  I put on the full armor of God.  I resolve to stand firm in my faith and resist the evil one. (See 2 Corinthians 10:4; Ephesians 6:10-20; Philippians 3:3.)
 
Love, grandma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment