Friday, May 6, 2011

PROJECTS

Friday, May 6, 2011
 
Oh what a day!  Grandpa and I had a good laugh with our projects this morning.  Mine first.  I made the Rhubarb Strawberry Pie and I had just about every bowl and utensil out on my shelf for one single pie crust.  The first crust I rolled out just wasn't big enough so I made another half recipe for crust and all came out well. 
 
 Grandpa's turn.  He had to change a light bulb in the garage connected to the garage door opener.  He said he had every tool out just to change the light bulb.  He wasn't sure if he did it right but the light comes on and that's all that counts. Right????
 
I have the recipe for the pie attached if you want to try it.  Grandpa and I had some with our afternoon coffee and it's a keeper.
 
I noticed the recipe didn't come out very clear but if you want a copy I'll send it to you.  prbelden@frontier.com
 
STATEMENTS OF TRUTH
 
7. I believe that the truth will set me free and that Jesus is the truth.  If He sets me free, I will be free indeed.  I recognize that walking in the light is the only path of true fellowship with God and man.  Therefore, I stand against all of Satan's deception by taking every thought captive in obedience to Christ.  I declare that the Bible is the only authoritative standard for truth and life. (See John 8:32,36; 14:6; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Colossians 3:9-10).
 

Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment