Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Aunt Maxine

Wednesday, May 4, 2011
 
Hi, I'm sending this out early because we are going to Michael's last band concert tonight. 
 
I called Aunt Maxine, Granny's sister, today.  She is around 92 years old and had a stroke a month ago.  Since then she has been in the hospital, moved to Alliance hospital for acute rehabilitation and now is staying at her daughter Carole's home.  She is an amazing woman as was Granny.  She has regained her speech and most of her paralysis on her right side.  She needs a walker and continues to have therapy at her daughter's house.  Carole said she is still weak and needs around the clock care.  Aunt Maxine is not sure if she will be living on her own anymore.  I love this lady and her outlook!
 
STATEMENTS OF TRUTH
 
4. I believe that I am now a child of God and that I am seated with Christ in the heavenlies.  I believe that I was saved by the grace of God through faith and that it was a gift and not a result of any works on my part. (See Ephesians 2:6,8-9; 1 John 3:1-3
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment