Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BORN

Wednesday, June 15, 2011
 
When I think it's going to be a typical day something is always provided for me to write about.  Our Amish neighbors wanted a ride to Middlefield to take their dogs to the groomers.  Grandpa took them this morning at 8:30 and I  drove them this afternoon to pick up the dogs. 
 On our way back on our road my neighbor noticed a raccoon in a persons yard that didn't look very well.  There were two dogs outside barking at it.  I asked her if we should turn around and see if the people are home.  She said "I'm not getting out of the car" and I said "Me neither".
  We decided to take the dogs we had in the car home first.  Grandma then went back up the road by myself and see what I could do. 
The raccoon was still by the tree lying down and the two dogs ran up to my car.  I decided to go to the house and let the people know there was a raccoon in front of their house.  I knocked, and knocked, and knocked but no answer.  I tried the door and it was open so I let the two dogs in the house and shut the door.
  I went to another neighbor next door who had 3 dogs and told him about the raccoon.  He said they had shot two other raccoons and they were rabid.  Well this one didn't look so hot himself.
  The dogs I let in the house found there way back out and chased the raccoon up the tree.  That's where I left it.  I figured this neighbor could handle it from there.
 
IN CHRIST
Since I Am in Christ
 
I am BORN of God and the evil one cannot touch me.
 
1 John 5:18---We know that anyone BORN of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.
 
Love, Grandma

1 comment:

  1. I am literally LOL picturing this in my mind! Thanks for the laugh and God Bless :)

    ReplyDelete