Sunday, June 12, 2011

STRANGER

Sunday, June 12, 2011
 
A lazy day today but that's alright because I gave myself permission.  After church and lunch the couch was calling my name and of course I had to answer the call.  I dozed off till the phone rang.  Dozed off again till the phone rang.  Ok, now I know someone was trying to tell me no nap.
 
Direct TV is offering free movie channels for one week.  Grandpa watched his movie last night and I watched mine.  It's strange with no commercials.  I've already picked out the movie I'll probably watch tonight.  I think it might be 2012 or Daycare Dad's.
 
I took a walk around the house and the weeds are taking over and all that ivy stuff is growing everywhere.  I might have to hire myself to start weeding.  Hmmmm!  What is the going rate on weed pulling?  If I told you all what my friend Beth does you would not believe me.  She is one of the most amazing women I know who works on their farm.  That's an inspiration for me to say "What's a few weeds to pull" .  Tomorrow I start my job.
 
IN CHRIST
Since I Am in Christ
 
I am an alien and a STRANGER to this world in which I temporarily live.
 
1 Peter 2:11---Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and STRANGERS in the world, to abstain from sinful desires, which war against you soul.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment