Friday, June 10, 2011

LIVING STONES

Friday, June 10, 2011
 
A couple of days ago I roasted a turkey in my electric oven.  We had turkey for a couple of days, I froze some turkey and this morning made turkey noodle soup.  I didn't tell Grandpa I was making the soup because that is not one of his favorites.  He graciously ate a bowl for lunch and we decided our neighbors Dawn and Chris would like the rest of it.
 
This evening Grandma took the Amish neighbors to town to run some errands so it was a treat for me to stop at McDonalds and bring home supper for Grandpa and me.  I want to say thank you to Debbie because I used the coupon and got a free frozen strawberry lemonade.
 
We are almost finished with the series of "Who I am in Christ".  I have been thinking about starting to share how Jesus came into my life.  You might have some questions that I could answer for you.  I thought I would mention this now so if you do have questions you would have a chance to think about them.
 
IN CHRIST
Since I Am In Christ
 
I am one of God's LIVING STONES and am being built up as a spirit house.
 
1 Peter 2:5----you also, like LIVING STONES, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment