Thursday, June 9, 2011

PARTAKER

Thursday, June 9, 2011
 
It's amazing what Grandpa can see from his favorite chair.  This afternoon while he was resting in his chair he looked out the front door window and saw a large turtle crossing over the driveway across the street.  Did I say large!!!  Grandpa guessed it was about 15" wide and from the head extended out to the tip of his tail about 35".  Oh!  I almost forgot it was a snapping turtle.  Grandpa went out with a broom and camera and had me call Mr. Huzl.  The two big hunters were out there.  I should have had the camera because Mr. Huzl picked it up by the tail and the next thing I knew it was a flying snapping turtle.  The end of this story is Mr. Huzl put it in a cooler and took it down to the creek to free him back in his own elements.
 
IN CHRIST
Since I Am in Christ
 
I am a PARTAKER of Christ...I share in His life.
 
Hebrews 3:14---We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment