Sunday, January 9, 2011

TRUST ME

Sunday, January 9, 2011
 
When I went to church today and read the church bulletin there was an item in the schedule that said Mission Moment.  I thought "I wonder if that is something I'm suppose to do".  :{   I prayed about it and all that kept going through my MIND was "Trust Me". 
This is how it all came about.  There was a woman in our church that became ill with chest pains during the service.  An ambulance was called and our Pastor went out in the foyer where she was to have prayer with her.  Mean while our Worship team song leader lead us in song which we sang twice.  In the foyer the medics were working on the lady with the heart problem getting her ready for transport.  The song leader then asked if anyone was here to do a Mission Moment.  I raised my hand and was asked to come up front.  Oh Lord!!  The words kept going through my mind "Trust Me".  I went up front and they presented me with a microphone.  I not only wasn't sure what I was going to say but now I had to say it in a microphone.  The words came out fluently and I must have did ok because the timing was perfect.  Pastor came back in just as I finished.  I went back to my seat and a couple of people came to me asking to have a missionary to pray for.  When God says "Trust Me"  He means it.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Before you set your heart on something, look around you to see how happy people are who have it.
 
"Set your MIND on the things above, not on the things that are on earth."
Colossians 3:2 NASB
 
Love, grandma

1 comment: