Monday, January 10, 2011

FEAR

Monday, January 10, 2011
 
This morning I went to the doctor's office for a blood pressure check.  I needed to get my prescription renewed for the medication I'm on for blood pressure.  The doctor came in the room and asked my permission if the intern who was shadowing him today could come in the room also.  I saw a little FEAR in the intern's eyes when the doctor asked him a couple of questions he didn't know the answer to.  The doctor shared some of the stories of when he was in med school.  I think he was trying to make the intern be a little at ease.  Of course I told them of my grandson who was in med school.  The doctor wanted to know if Kyle had a sense of humor that I could ask him the same question he just asked the intern.  Kyle, I know the answer but I couldn't ask the question because there were to many big words I didn't understand.  The answer was a swollen tongue.  Maybe you can figure out the question.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
God is not greater if you reverence Him, but you are greater if you serve Him.
Augustine
 
"FEAR the Lord and serve Him in sincerity and truth."
Joshua 24:14 (a) NASB
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment