Saturday, January 29, 2011

PIECES

Saturday, January 29, 2011
 
Just got word Tim and Kathy made it safely to Costa Rica.  How wonderful for them.
 
This is probably my last email for awhile.  Grandma is going on a retreat in Stow, Ohio.  The way I am packed I'm afraid the home owners might think I am moving in with them. 
 
Grandpa will be staying home and working on his puzzle.  He will have to find all the PIECES himself but from the looks of it he has a pretty good start on it already.  We do plan on having a date one morning this week if we don't get snowed in.
 
You probably need a break from my emails and blog entries but I will keep notes on the perils of "The Happy Grandma".
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
God will heal a broken heart, but first He must have all the pieces.
 
"He heals the brokenhearted, and binds up their wounds.  He counts the number of the stars; He gives names to all of them."
Psalm 147:3,4
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment