Monday, January 24, 2011

CONTINUALLY

Monday, January 24, 2010
 
Want you all to know Grandpa and I after 52 plus years of marriage still create sparks together.  Every evening Grandpa and I have our supper in the living room watching the evening news.  After we finish I get up and take out Grandpa's dishes.  Almost every night as I cross over the carpet to Grandpa's chair and get the dishes from him I most always get shocked.  Tonight when I reached for his dishes I got shocked and the dish, glass and spoon went flying onto Grandpa's lap.  I couldn't help but laugh and Grandpa said "I'm just glad the dishes were empty".  Even though I get shocked I will CONTINUALLY cross over the carpet and get Grandpa's dishes.  It's fun to watch Grandpa's expressions. :)
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Praise is the proper punctuation mark for an answered prayer.
 
"I will bless the Lord at all times;  His praise shall CONTINUALLY be in my mouth."
Psalm 34:1
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment