Thursday, January 13, 2011

KNOCK KNOCK

Thursday, January 13, 2010
 
Did you ever have a day when you have done dumb things?  We call that pulling a Pat.  This morning I was looking for my crock-pot to make pulled pork for the funeral dinner I need to work at tomorrow.  I was done looking in the bottom cabinet saying "I can't find my crock-pot" .  Grandpa just looked at me and said stand up it's right in front of your nose.  And it was literally in front of my nose.
I was leaving the house to get my hair done this morning and like I usually do, I take my purse and give Grandpa a kiss good bye.  Grandpa looked at me and said "it's cold outside are you going to put a coat on?"  I said "of course I just wanted to give you a kiss first".  :}
Grandpa started another puzzle and we have been working on it together.  Grandpa gets so excited when he finds a puzzle piece.  I love it!
 
KNOCK KNOCK, Who's there?  Pat!!!  Noooooooooo!
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
The door to the human heart can only be opened from the inside.
 
"Behold, I stand at the door, and KNOCK; if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."
Revelation 3:20 KJV
 
Love, grandma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment