Tuesday, December 7, 2010

TWINKLES

Tuesday, December 7, 2010
 
Another day went by pretty fast.  Finished up on the decorating of one big tree and one small one.  I love the TWINKLES.  My favorite TWINKLES is when the sun shines on the snow or when the sun shines on raindrops glistening from the leaves on trees.  I believe there will be a lot of TWINKLES when I get to heaven.  It figures, only God can provide the best TWINKLES.  There are no TWINKLES in the "Thought For The Day" but it's the only word that kept coming in my mind.  "TWINKLE, TWINKLE little mind.  Ok, that's enough.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
It is not guided missiles but guided morals that is our great need today.
George L. Ford
 
"For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.  It teaches us to say 'No' to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age."
Titus 2:11, 12 NIV
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment