Sunday, December 26, 2010

LORD

Sunday, December 26, 2010
 
The day after Christmas is almost like Christmas day without the surprise element.  Family brought wonderful food for our Christmas snacks and dinner so when I opened the refrigerator I didn't have to cook today and maybe even a couple of days.  Yeah!!!!  On the dessert end we have many cookies, sweet breads, nut rolls and thanks to our wonderful son-in-law, Tim, we have a chocolate cake with yummy icing.  Oh! must mention the delicious cocktail shrimp with sauce that was in our refrigerator.  I don't know if it was forgotten or intentionally left but I'm a happy camper.  I want to say thank you LORD and thank you family.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Belief in God brings an inner strength, spiritual light, ineffable peace.
 
"He will keep in perfect peace all those who trust in him, whose thoughts turn often to the LORD!"
Isaiah 26:3
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment