Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HUMBLE

Tuesday, December 21, 2010
 
Today I had an HUMBLING experience.  I had to admit I was wrong.  I knew I had to admit it but didn't want to so I prayed about it and of course God ,in His infinite wisdom, let me know I had to fess up.  What was so good about it was I had some good news before I had to admit to the bad news.  No, I don't have to tell you because all you have to know is HUMBLE is good.  Grandpa was more happy about being right that the bad news wasn't so bad after all.
 
This morning Grandpa noticed water on our basement floor coming from the hot water heater.  Tomorrow we have a man coming to install our new water heater.  Ka Ching!  Unexpected expense at this time of year.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
They that know God will be HUMBLE.
John Flavel
 
"And what does the Lord require of you?  To act justly and to love mercy and to walk HUMBLY with your God."
Micah 6:8 (b) NIV
 
Love, grandma 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Grandma, I am simply amazed by the sprit in which u managed to post daily on the blog. keep wrting .... keep writing...

    regards,

    ReplyDelete