Thursday, December 30, 2010

ALONE

Thursday, December 30, 2010
 
Winding down to the end of this year.  Grandpa said he is ready for next week so we will know what day it is.  I guess we are pretty scheduled people.
Jess, I just read on FB that you were sick.  I pray you are feeling better real soon.  There is so much flu going around and a lot of people have it that I know.
Today Mrs. Sheehan came up for a visit.  She brought her newest quilting project with her and wanted an opinion.  Grandpa jumped right in and shared some of his ideas.  I'm the lucky one to have a husband who understands quilting. 
Mrs. Sheehan has never been ALONE and it must be quite an adjustment for her.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
The seed dies into a new life, and so does man.
George Macdonald
 
"...Unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains by itself ALONE; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
John 12:24 NASB
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment