Thursday, December 16, 2010

PEACE

Thursday, December 16, 2010
 
Mailed out our Christmas packages for the Santa's up North today. 
 
Had a chance to swim which I haven't been able to do since the snow blizzard hit Ohio.  It actually felt pretty good.  Had the pool practically to myself so I could kick and splash all I want.
 
Tried a new recipe tonight which was super easy.  Of course it was a casserole.  Took some turkey out of the freezer and found a recipe in the newspaper I had cut out some time ago.  It actually didn't taste to bad which is a good thing since we have leftovers from the leftover turkey.  I know I'm stretching it but as long as Grandpa gives his approval on a meal that's one or two nights I don't have to cook.  Keeping  PEACE in the homeland.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
With God in charge of our defenses, there will be PEACE within.
T.T. Faichney
 
"Thou wilt keep him in perfect PEACE, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee."
Isaiah 26:3
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment