Friday, December 24, 2010

CHRISTMAS

Friday, December 24, 2010
 
Since it's just hours away we want to wish you all a very Merry CHRISTMAS.
 
Grandpa and I were blessed today with friends and neighbors stopping in to visit and exchanging gifts.  I guess this qualifies as tradition since we do it every CHRISTMAS eve.  We have many home baked cookies and breads ready to be eaten or I should say devoured.  We are looking forward to CHRISTMAS day having John, Deb, Erica, Michael, Tim, Kathy, Kyle, Kasey and Tori coming here for our CHRISTMAS gathering.  There is one thing different this year and that is they are bringing the food.  I'm excited!  Even Steve and Tracy have contributed to the food by sending a spiral baked ham.  Families are the most important part of CHRISTMAS.  It all started with the Holy Family, Jesus, Mary and Joseph.  Grandpa and I went to CHRISTMAS eve service tonight which is our way of worshiping the new born King.  Like our Pastor said "He came as a baby but didn't remain a baby.  He took our sins and died and rose again from the dead.  He will come again not as a baby but as King of Kings."
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
He who has CHRISTMAS in his heart will never look for it under a tree.
 
"I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you."
Psalm 119:11 NIV
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND CHRISTMAS LOVE TO YOU ALL,
grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment