Wednesday, February 9, 2011

MORNING

Wednesday, February 9, 2011
 
How many of you caught my 2010 date yesterday?  I did get a couple of Welcome Back emails.  Thank you for thinking of Grandma. 
 
It was one of those days today when you wake up and say "I wonder what today will bring".  I think I'm going to change my philosophy and say "What can I say or do to make this day count"?  I can't go back to yesterday even though I did try with my 2010 date.   It's interesting to think about who I met and talked to today.  The first person I see every MORNING is Grandpa and when I think about it we have a pretty special tradition of how we start our MORNING.  (That's all you need to know)  That sets the start of a new day with a smile. :)
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Everything is easier with practice except getting up in the MORNING.
 
"Do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you will have food to spare."
Proverbs 20:13
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment