Saturday, February 19, 2011

GOOD

Saturday, February 19, 2011
Have you ever done something nice for somebody you didn't know?  It's a GOOD feeling to have.  Today I was at Walmart with Grandpa shopping for grocerys when I saw an old,short,sweet and maybe a little bit round Amish woman trying to bend down to get a case of coke.  I saw her struggling because the cases were jammed packed on a lower shelf.  I bent down to help and with the both of us pulling and tugging we finally got it out.  It was pretty heavy but she carried it to her cart.  She said "it's much cheaper to buy a full case then two cartons of coke".  I just smiled.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Making sin legal does not make it harmless.
"All things are lawful, but not all things edify.  Let no one seek his own GOOD, but that of his neighbor."
1 Corinthians 10:23,24 NASB
Love, grandma

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, true. Unfortunately some friends of mine would make jokes as soon as I help someone. I don't care about it, but it makes me think. Is that the future of the world?

    ReplyDelete