Sunday, February 13, 2011

CONQUER

Sunday, February 13, 2011
 
Do any of you have a problem with seeing  the information on your computer screen?  It's that in between near sightedness and far sightedness that's the problem.  I put my face practically on the screen to see or stand across the room.  Either Grandpa is getting smarter or I'm getting dumber. ( that does not require an answer)
Today as I was trying to read something on the screen Grandpa said "why don't you bring the screen closer to you by pulling it forward".  HELLOOOOO!!!!!!!!!  I did and it changed my life.  I CONQUERED my sight problem.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Those who expect to win have already begun to CONQUER.
 
"But in all these things we overwhelmingly CONQUER through Him who loved us."
Romans 8:37
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment