Monday, May 11, 2009

The Happy Grandma is pretty happy today because I spent time with our daughter and granddaughter. Kasey, my granddaughter, is making her boyfriend a special surprise and it was fun being included and having a sneak peek at her surprise for him. I can't share that with you now because just maybe he might read Grandma's blog.
God has truly blessed us with a loving family and we are very thankful for all His gifts.

Cheerfulness oils the machinery of life.

"A joyful heart is good medicine, but a
broken spirit dries up the bones."
Proverbs 17:22

2 comments:

  1. I hope you blog about what it is when she tells him! I want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is still cooking along on it...and is doing a fabulous job!

    Had a great time today Mom...Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete