Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Decisions

I am not very good at making decisions. Really I'm not. Today Grandpa and I went shopping and decided to eat at Subway. That is not the place to go if you don't like making decisions. First of all you have to give them an order, then it's what kind of bread? Do you want it toasted? What kind of cheese? Then we start at all the fixings of veggies. Thinking I'm done and giving a sigh She ask what kind of sauce?
I took my Sub, sat down and unwrapped it and couldn't believe all the fixings I had on it. Was it good? YOU BET!
By the way, Grandpa ordered a personal pizza. Smart man.

2 comments:

  1. I love Subway! It can be pretty hard to make a choice though. When I go to Subway I usually just get the same thing every time to make it easier on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get a pizza at Subway?

    ReplyDelete