Friday, March 4, 2011

A New Biginning

Friday, March 4, 2011
 
If you are a believer in Jesus Christ then our new THOUGHT FOR THE DAY will remind you who you are in Christ.  If you are not a believer in Jesus Christ you will be introduced of what your relationship can be in Christ.  Thank you for walking down this road with me.
 
WHO I AM IN CHRIST:
(I Am Accepted)
 
I am God's child------John 1:12  Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.
 
 
Had a wonderful day today even though it was gloomy and rainy.  Grandpa took me out for supper this evening which is always a treat.  Came home and had our dessert and coffee.  Since I swim I don't feel one bit guilty eating my chocolates and sweet desserts.  I might have to swim a few more laps but it worth every mouth full.  I think I gave you enough to think about tonight so I'll be signing off.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment