Saturday, March 5, 2011

FRIEND

Saturday, March 5, 2011
 
Grandpa and I were invited to Tim and Kathy's for supper this evening.  It was so very nice to see Grandma and Grandpa Grubbs also.  Kasey and Jared were there being it was Spring break for them and Steve and Amy Grubbs were there with their girls.  Tim cooked an awesome supper of chicken corden bleu along with rice pilaf,corn, tossed salad and rolls. Kathy, the sauce for the chicken you made was yummy. Thanks Tim and Kathy for the invite.
 
WHO I AM IN CHRIST
WHO I CAN BE IN CHRIST
(I am accepted)
 
I am Christ's FRIEND-----John 15:15  I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business.  Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
 
Love, grandma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment