Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ASSURED

Wednesday, March 16, 2011
 
Had a fun day today wishing and celebrating my friend Bev's special birthday.  I can't say the number yet because Grandma is going to be the same age on my birthday.  Our friends, Fran, Becky and myself all classmates and our friend Dora came to my house hoping to wish Bev a Happy Birthday on Skype.  Unfortunately Bev's computer was having problems and they couldn't get the internet.  Bev called us and we sang Happy Birthday to her on speaker phone.  It was fun to hear her, laugh with her and grow another day older with her. Happy Birthday Bev!
 
WHO I AM IN CHRIST
WHO I CAN BE IN CHRIST
(I am Secure)
 
I am ASSURED that all things work together for good.   Romans 8:28-----And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment