Saturday, March 19, 2011

ANOINTED

Saturday, March 19, 2011
 
This evening I had the most wonderful opportunity to attend a worship service at Hudson Community Chapel.  The worship music was up lifting and I felt like I was taken to the throne of Jesus.  The worship leader sang and played guitar, there were two other guitars played by young men, a drummer by a young man and Tori on keys.  Tori sang harmony with the leader and also had two solo songs of worship.  The Pastor gave a memorable message of Jesus being judged by the high priest and all the chief priests.  The title of his message was : The Judge is judged. The Scripture was Mark 14:53-65.  (Tori is my 15 year old granddaughter)
 
WHO I AM IN CHRIST
WHO I CAN BE IN CHRIST
( I Am Secure)
 
I have been established, ANOINTED and sealed by God.
 
2 Corinthians 1:21-22-----Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ.  He ANOINTED us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment