Saturday, November 27, 2010

MORNING

Saturday, November 27, 2010
 
Grandpa let me sleep in this MORNING and I was shocked to see it was around 9 o'clock.  I haven't done that in a long time but I have to say it did feel pretty good.
I'm glad Grandpa likes leftovers because what I didn't freeze he will be eating for a few days.  I might have to double up on my swimming next week because we still have some pie left and I just can't throw that out or freeze it.  Yesterday MORNING our neighbor Dawn came over with a  pumpkin pie and a can of Reddi Whip.  We had a nice visit with her.  We don't have the donut days like we did so it was nice to catch up on what's going on in her life.
Well, It's time I head to the shower and maybe do a little quilting tonight.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
One who runs from God in the MORNING will scarcely find Him the rest of the day.
 
Seek the Lord while He may be found; call upon Him while He is near."
Isaiah 55:6 NASB
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment