Friday, November 19, 2010

HELP

Something is very wrong with me.  I need help!  I feel like cleaning.  I started to wipe the cupboards and countertops and loved the smell of Murphy Oil.  I started to organizes my desk top in the kitchen.  We went shopping this morning at Marc's in Ravenna so I should be tired and not wanting to do anything.  Kyle,  You are the one studying to be a doctor.  What's wrong with Grandma.  I'm just to happy, energetic, well fed, good sleeping habits and can't wait till Thanksgiving.  There must be something wrong with me.  Thank you for reading this email I really needed someone to TALK to.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
To TALK to God, no breath is lost.
 
"Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer; hearken to my cry of supplication."
Psalm 86:6
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment