Sunday, November 21, 2010

ILL

Sunday, November 21, 2010
 
It was very cold this morning when I left for church.  I believe it was in the low 30s.  I had an outer sweater on for warmth but Grandpa said "wear your leather coat".  It was a lot easier just to say ok and put on my leather coat.  Our church service was over a little after noon and then I stayed to help count the offerings.  It was around 1 o'clock when I left the church.  There was warm sunshine that felt so good as I went to my car.  Got home and the first thing Grandpa said was "Did you forget your leather coat?". Yep! I did.  Won't need it tomorrow because the weather man said it will be 70 degrees.  Grandpa was looking out for my welfare so I wouldn't be ILL and it wasn't his fault I forgot my coat so I can't speak ILL of him.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Speak ILL of no one, speak all the good known of everyone.
 
"Don't criticize and speak evil about each other...if you do, you will be fighting against God's law of loving one another."
James 4:11
 
Love, grandma

2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog and i just wanted to say that you are the most dedicated blogger i have ever seen! I wish i had your dedication for even a day! Your blog is amazing and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching and reading some texts of blogs and suddenly "found" her, is beautiful to see that someone is spreading the word of God, continue on this path, and I wish God bless you greatly.

    ReplyDelete