Friday, November 12, 2010

THE BEST

Friday, November 12, 2010
 
I had the BEST day today.  It started out with Kathy taking Grandpa and I out for brunch at Bob Evans.  New item on the menu was meant just for me and that was a cup of oatmeal along with a crepe filled with low fat yogurt topped with bananas, cranberries, blueberries and pecans.  It was the BEST.  Thank you for the birthday brunch.
Grandpa brought the mail in and I had a birthday card from Steve and Tracy.  Thank you for the personal note you wrote inside. It was the BEST.
Went swimming and came home and their was a pink box on our front porch and a card.  I brought it in and as you can see in the picture there were 12 Heavenly cup cakes inside.  Grandpa and I dove into them and froze some for another day.  Thank you Beth Shale! They were the BEST.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
No one is living at his BEST who is not living at his BEST spiritually.
W.M. Craig
 
"If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit."
Galatians 5:25
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment