Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New recipe

Tried another new recipe today called Rhubarb Cheesecake Bars. It made a HUGE jelly roll pan full so Grandma went on her merry way to deliver rhubarb cheesecake bars to all our neighbors and we still have a half of pan left. Maybe tomorrow I'll take some to our church for our bible study group. That should about clean up the pan. Grandpa just found another recipe in the Taste of Home magazine called Coconut-Rhubarb Spice Cake.

Beth if you are passing by stop in and have a snack. I'm sure it will be Rhubarb Something.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooh so both of those things sound absolutely delicious. I hope you've saved these recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all sounds so good. Like incredibly delicious. Sorry I don't have my pie making post up yet, I'll try to get it up real soon.

    ReplyDelete