Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wonderful 5 Days

Yes, It was great spending time with my grandchildren. Unfortunately Tori was brought home from school sick on Friday. I just want to tell you how good God is. Kyle was also home from Grove City College on a Spring Break. Kyle picked up Tori from school and also took her to the doctor. Brothers are the Best. The weather was cold and nasty so it was just fine to stay in to eat and watch movies. Tori is getting better. So much to be thankful for.

Another one of my grandchildren, Jessica, age 21 did the Polar Plunge on Saturday up in MN for the Special Olympics. The water temperature was 35 degrees. Brrrrrr! She sent us photos and a video clip of the actual plunge.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend. I have to agree with you that brothers are the best, having three siblings myself. I have to give credit to Jessica too, that water is cold. No way I could have done that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your vacation with the Grandkids - how fun!

    ReplyDelete