Monday, March 23, 2009

Today is (Fun)day

This morning our daughter, Kathy, granddaughter, Tori, Grandpa and I all went to our favorite place to visit. We were welcomed with a pleasant smile and given a most comfortable place to sit. We were offered coffee and had pleasant conversation. Can you guess where we went? BOB EVANS. They give us their best food and we give them our money. Fair exchange.

After we came home Grandma went for her swim at the health center and Grandpa cut up some logs. I really prefer my form of exercise over Grandpa's. Grandpa then taxied our Amish neighbors to a fabric shop. Tomorrow Grandma gets the privilege of taking our Amish neighbor to a place I've never been before. It's called the Wellness Center in Bainbridge, OH. I'm sure glad Grandpa bought us a GPS for Christmas. Grandma is not very good with directions. I was told I couldn't find my way out of a paper bag. I'll have to let you know tomorrow if I make it there and back OK. :)

2 comments:

  1. The Wellness Center is close to where I live! I'm from Solon which is basically right down the road! Sounds like a fun day though, I love Bob Evans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...just to let you know, I had to go back to Bob Evans today to pick up the Mary Kay make-up I left on the table! I'm a dork! hahaha

    Had a wonderful visit with you and Dad! I think I like this tradition :)

    ReplyDelete