Saturday, March 7, 2009

So much to be thankful for. I thank God for bringing our son John home from his overseas trip. I thank God for our son Steve and wife Tracy made it home safe from their Mexico vacation. I thank God for ,our son-in-law, Tim's ear surgery went well without any problems. I thank God for our granddaughter, Tori, is feeling better after fighting a flu virus.

Last night I watched the movie The Bucket List. It made me LOL and wipe up tears.

Also, I'm reading a book called "The Shack". I really haven't reached an opinion on it yet. You have to have an imagination while your reading it.

This is a wonderful day. Yes it's raining but that's a sign of Spring. Happiness comes from within.

So much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay, I'm glad to know my dad made it back. I'm going home in a couple minutes, I can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy everyone is doing well. Today is a very good day.

    ReplyDelete