Sunday, October 17, 2010

REWARDED

Sunday, October 17, 2010
 
Just when I don't think I will have anything to write about the doorbell rings and our 10 year old Amish neighbor comes with two t-bone steaks that was grilled and some homemade pudding.  I had been sitting eating a bowl of Lots of Noodles when she came.  Needless to say I chose the steak over the noodles.  Grandpa decided to eat his Lots of Noodles and the pudding.
  It's getting close to Grandpa's bedtime and I'm planning on working on a quilt and watching two of my favorite shows, The Amazing Race and Undercover Boss.  I don't know why we were so REWARDED with having good neighbors but I do thank God for them.
 
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
It is better to master one mountain than a thousand foothills.
 
"The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be REWARDED according to his own labor."
1 Corinthians 3:8 NIV
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment