Monday, September 20, 2010

Tim and Tori

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!
Monday, September 20, 2010
 
Grandpa and I had a fun shopping day today at Kohl's with our 30% off coupon.  Grandpa went his way and shopped and I went my way.  Yes sir re bob! I out shopped Grandpa but only because he told me to take my time and get what I want.  I can tell you now I don't plan to RETURN anything.  What fun we had and TIM we even went to McDonalds with our coupon to buy one and get one free angus burgers.  Now! how cool is that? :)
 
Rend your heart...and turn unto the Lord your God: for He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness...Who knoweth if He will RETURN...and leave a blessing behind Him.
Joel 2:13-14
 
Help me to RETURN completely to You, Lord.  Thank You for being merciful to me. Amen.
 
Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment