Wednesday, September 1, 2010

CELEBRITY

Wednesday, September 1, 2010



I didn't think we would have anything to write about and then a black truck pulled in the yard with a celebrity who was interested in Grandpa's wood chipper. Grandpa came in the house and said you will never guess who stopped in to see about the chipper? Before I reveal who it was I will tell you the verse tonight was meant for me.



First cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the more out of thy brother's eye.

Matthew 7:5



Lord, help me to carefully avoid doing those things which disturb me in others. Amen.



Any guesses? Doug Pou

I have to admit I made a comment that wasn't appropriate and Grandpa in his wisdom CLEARLY recognized it wasn't a fair statement I made.

For those who do not know who Doug Pou is, do a search on his name.


Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment