Saturday, September 4, 2010

PRESERVE

Saturday, September 4, 2010




I had a request to tell of an incident that happened on August 20th. The day was when Kyle received his white coat in a ceremony at UTM. Tim and Kathy so graciously asked me to go with them which I was honored. We stopped on the pike to get something to eat before we reached UTM. We all had the biggest hamburger on a toasted sesame bun that was deeeelicious. We arrived at UTM and had very good seats to view the ceremony. Kathy had her new camera and went to take Kyle's picture as he received his coat. She came back to her seat upset that she couldn't get a good picture and missed seeing him receive his coat. Pretty soon she looked at me and I saw her shoulders going up and down and a silent hahahahahahaha. I said WHAT??? She said I had a sesame seed on the end of my nose. Then there was more silent hahahahahaha from both of us.



Now after all was over they took Kyle to Olive Garden for a nice supper. I had the place of honor sitting right next to Kyle. They brought the big bowl of salad to our table and I saw the biggest juiciest hot pepper that I just had to have. I picked it out of the bowl and took a BIG bite out of it. Welllllllll poor Kyle didn't know what hit him as the juice from the pepper sprayed his clothes and arm. Kyle looked :{ He was a good sport but his arm was burning from the hot pepper juice. I'm sure this will be PRESERVED in Kyle's memory for a long time.



Let integrity and uprightness PRESERVE me; for I wait on Thee. For Thy loving-kindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in Thy truth.

Psalms 25:21; 26:3



Let me be a person of integrity today, walking in Your truth. Amen.



Love, grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment